Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Checking in

I know some people say "no news is good news" but that's not really the case for blogs.

There hasn't been much action on the list lately, and I ran out of origami paper (almost 100 cranes down!) so I'm momentarily paused on that, but I hate to let weeks lapse between entries, so here I am.

Anyhoo, I've started my second summer session of classes, and I only have one class, so I haven't been super busy with school, but I have begun packing up my stuff for the big move home, and wedding planning is in full swing now (we have an officiant, yay for that!), so those things are keeping me pretty busy. Not that it's really any excuse. There are tons of things on the list I could be doing. I'm hoping to accomplish a few in the next week (or so), like:

23. Eat in a restaurant by myself
26. Go to NYC
41. Send a message in a bottle

In regards to #41, writer's block is attacking on this oh-so-important task. What would you say?

No comments:

Post a Comment