Sunday, June 6, 2010

A change in scheduled activities

For those who follow me on Twitter, you know I was looking forward to taking care of #20, learn to love red wine, this weekend. I researched last week, I knew exactly what wine I was going to buy, and I was prepared to host my first wine tasting for my uncle (whom I live with).

Unfortunately, a surprise summer cold accompanied with a sneak attack sore throat has set me back this weekend, and I have been unable to indulge. (Yes, on some level I think indulging could have helped, but I thought best not to mix alcohol I'm not used to drinking with various medications.) Hopefully next weekend I'll be up to it.

However, the weekend was not totally wasted. I did get a good jump-start on #21. More on that tomorrow, because right now it's time to tackle something totally unrelated to my list: studying for a midterm.

No comments:

Post a Comment