Saturday, May 29, 2010

Parameters

Rules. Life is full of 'em. This project is no exception.

The list took me a long time to figure out, but deciding how I was going to go about it was even harder. Alas, rules must be made (what would you break later without them?).

1. All items must be completed by my wedding day. (ETA: Now set for June 11, 2011).
2. No killing two birds with one stone, e.g., by riding a bicycle made for two, I can't be taking on a physical challenge. A caveat: One of my biggest fears is clowns. I need to conquer this fear. I also have to go to the circus. Since clowns are in abundance at the circus, these two will probably be accomplished together, under the assumption I will not be going to the circus solely for the clowns, which I won't.
3. Once the list is live, there is no going back. All the items must be completed. No substitutions because I changed my mind.
4. A buddy can be used for moral support, unless the item necessitates the cheese stand alone.
5. I will document each item as I cross it off within 3 days of accomplishing it.

Well, there they are. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment